Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Preparing...

Internet was being a pain for a while...
But other than that, my work is almost done. Just two days of work left then I will be gone from that dreaded place >3> (stupid manager. hate him so much).

Going back to Taiwan! I'm gonna be kind of busy...
My mom even suggested me working part time there, lol. I don't think it's such a good idea because:

1. My chinese sucks.
2. They are more strict there.
3. They get paid only $3/hr o_o;

But I think I will be going to some computer graphics classes. Which would be quite fun.

Another news is that I joined a production of a online game! I'm an artist for them (of course, I can't do anything else OTL). However I'm pondering if my style is what the directer is looking for... Well, if it doesn't work out, it's fine too.


I saw this super cute site layout/template on this Japanese graphics site <3 I really want to use it but I don't know what their policy is >.<; *wishes I knew Japanese*
Though I think it is basically the same as every other site template makers... hmm.

OHH YEAH.
I made a new DA account @ M0CHA (the O is an zero XD)or just click--> M0CHA
I don't think I will be using it anytime soon though.

-----

Taiwan is gonna be so much fun <33
I will share my days on this blog... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment